Here are a few ways you can help at home to ensure your child is doing his/her best in the second grade:
- Please check your child's take home folder each evening. This will contain important school information, notes, homework, etc.
- Please sign your child's behavior calendar each evening. I will record their clip chart color at the end of each day.
- Homework will be sent home in their take home folders. Homework is to be turned in each Friday.
- Spelling tests will be each Friday.
- Graded papers will be sent home for you to keep.
- Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you!