Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
ASK YOUR COUNSELOR
1. What are the required/recommended courses for graduation and for college readiness?
2. How should I plan my schedule so I’ll complete them?
3. Which elective courses do you recommend?
4. Which Dual Credit courses are available?
5. Is this school a test center for the ACT?
6. What does the school offer for ACT prep?
7. What activities can I do at home and over the summer to get ready for college?
8. Are there any college fairs at this school?
9. Where do other kids from this school attend college?
10. What are the requirements for the honor societies?
11. How do I explore my interests and related careers?
12. Are there any special scholarships or awards I should know about?
13. Can I see my transcript?
14. How do I apply for financial aid?
** REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON WHO HAS THE BIGGEST STAKE IN YOUR ACADEMICS IS YOU. IT IS UP TO YOU TO STAY ON TOP OF OPPORTUNITIES AND DEADLINES. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE!!!