Henry County Public Schools Online Registration (OLR) Procedures
Online Registration (OLR) for the 2023-2024 school year is now open for all students! The registration process varies depending on whether you are enrolling a new student, updating an existing student, or a combination of both.
- If you are enrolling NEW STUDENT(s) ONLY, please access the section on the right titled “New Students” and follow the outlined steps using the provided link(s).
- If you are the parent/guardian of an EXISTING STUDENT, even if you have a new student to enroll, please access the section on the right titled “Annual Update” and follow the outlined steps using the provided link(s).
- Si usted es de una familia de habla hispana, acceda a la sección de la derecha titulada “En Español” para información detallada.
Please note that new student enrollments won’t be processed until after June 30, 2023.
The Meal Benefits Application will open on July 5, 2023. Because HCPS is a district in which all students receive free breakfast and lunch, this application is required to determine eligibility for additional benefits such as waived fees, Christmas for Kids, etc. If you aren’t comfortable providing your income, please do not put in $0. Those who choose not to report their income simply don’t fill out the application. You only need to complete this application one time for your entire household.
Below you will find helpful information to get you started with this process.
- Only a parent/guardian may complete OLR.
- Existing student(s) must be registered by their guardians through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. (Link: IC Parent Portal)
- If you forget your username/password you can access the Self-Help feature on the login screen. Please note that this is not accessible from the mobile app.
- You will be able to create an e-signature PIN for use with the meal benefits application and future forms that will be added to the Portal through the app settings.
- Popup blockers must be turned off for you to complete OLR.
- Older model phones/tablets may not allow you to complete OLR.
- Preferred browsers are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- If using a mobile device, google forms and adobe sign documents open in new windows. Once the form is submitted you will need to return to the OLR application window.
- Adobe sign documents aren’t complete until you verify them through your email.
- If using a mobile device it is helpful to turn your mobile device sideways when filling out forms to see the complete sentences.
If you are new to Infinite Campus OnLine Registration (OLR) feel free to watch this video from KDE. https://kb.infinitecampus.com/help/online-registration-for-parents